Google Classroom launches Gradebook Beta & Locked Mode Quizzes
With Gradebook, teachers can:
With Locked mode quizzes, teachers can:
Sign up here now to be a part of the beta!
Note: Completing the interest form does not guarantee your spot in the beta. If you're selected for participation, you will receive more details.
SB Community FLIPGRID Have your students share their thoughts about coding. This grid will remain open.
Flipgrid is the leading video discussion app for Educators!
- Students record short, authentic videos and can reply to each other’s videos.
- Let your students’ creativity flourish with Flipgrid's powerful & easy-to-use recording tools.
- They can capture widescreen videos, pause while recording, add more after reviewing, and trim to perfect. From 15 seconds to 5 minutes, students will be empowered to amplify their voice!
- Educators are 100% in control w/video moderation, access controls & much more
- Back-to-school intros, book talks, reflections, expert Q&As, showcase STEAM ideas...
- Create unlimited grids & topics, student-to-student replies, longer video lengths
- Add co-teachers for collaboration & so much more!!
- To get more info, visit flipgrid.com
ANYTIME is the perfect time for you AND your students to CLEAN UP & ORGANIZE your Google Drive!